Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Little girl skirts and patches
I finished sewing skirts for my friend Alison's little girls, Lily and Naia. I traded a bit of sewing back in the fall for some of her lovely homemade wines and jams. I lost my sewing bug after the holidays and finally got the machine out and going. They turned out really cute and I have used the free skirt pattern before from MADE. I also added patches to a pair of Kelwyn's pants. He informed me his brown pants had a hole in it and he wanted the green elephant fabric to patch it up. We decided to put one on the other leg as well. Now they are covered in mud after a day of digging in the dirt for worms. Worms!! We are so thrilled to welcome back the worms! Seems a bit early, but my little ones sure are excited. Nice to have the sewing bug back again and deciding on projects for the spring.